Building Teamwork & Collaboration is a powerful program full of fun, engaging experiential team building exercises that your teams will simply LOVE. Tailored to the needs of your team, the highly interactive team activities accelerate team trust, communication, collaboration, problem-solving, team cohesion, and much more.
- Your teams will “learn by doing” through the experiential team building program design, and will have a shared experience of learning about and practicing highly effective team behaviors and communication.
- InnerWork’s senior facilitators will guide your teams expertly through team building challenges that will last from 10 – 30 minutes, which are light to moderately physical, so that everyone can participate and have great experiential team fun.
- The program will also help your teams learn and apply optimal personal and team behaviors to their real-world challenges, and make meaningful connections for how “peak performance” can be brought back into your organization.
- In fact, many InnerWork clients work with our senior facilitators to customize their program to blend in high performance teamwork training components and communication skills exercises to deepen participant learning and support the “transfer of learning” back to their organizations.
- The program can also be facilitated to include tangible “take-aways” and summary team dialogue exercises like “Establishing Our Team Agreements”; building optimal team behavior-based “Team Charters”; and helping teams articulate a series of “Team Commitments” going forward.
The program is ideal for half day to one day agenda formats where the objectives of “having fun” meet “increasing team learning and engagement”. The program is very popular in our customized Team Building Retreats, Leadership Retreats, Leadership Conferences and Ropes Courses.
Building Teamwork & Collaboration has been conducted for tens of thousands organizational professionals in North America & globally since 1990.
- Consult with an InnerWork facilitator to discuss your team’s unique needs for increasing effective teamwork, communication and collaboration, while also having FUN!