If your team is interested in a team building event that has a charitable purpose, InnerWork has many options for you to consider. Charity Team Building events are great interactive, heart-warming events that can be embedded into your next team building retreat or corporate retreat.
- Since 1990, InnerWork has found that leaders and teams like yours enjoy team building events that have a community service focus; and non-profit organizations truly welcome corporate leaders and teams to get involved with their mission and purpose.
- These charitable team building events also give your people an opportunity to put their “values and ideals to work” in a fun setting.
Our Charity Team Building events are often customized for your group. InnerWork has several that we offer, and our creative senior facilitators can also customize the right charity team building or corporate social responsibility event for your needs. Some options include:
- Teams build a beautiful but rugged model airplane and “test-fly it” in creative contests before they donate it to one of our partner children’s organization / children’s hospital to encourage the children to “fly & keep fighting” despite their healthcare challenges.
- A popular community service event where small teams do a variety of very fun tasks that allow them to get all the parts they need to build children’s bikes for donation to a local youth organization partner, or directly to local families in need.
Yes We CAN!
- Fun competitive challenge using a variety of canned food / soups to build unique structures or fun portable golf courses for a round of wacky golf before the food supplies are packaged up and presented as gifts to one of our local non-profit partners.
Taking Care of Our Troops
- An excellent team event for supporting US military personnel and families overseas through our partnership with the USO. Your teams are engaged in a variety of creative tasks to assemble innovative gift packages that reflect your organization’s values and support for our troops deployed away from their families.
Food for Our Friends
- A series of FUN food preparation challenges that create an amazing food donation to a local charitable organization working to alleviate hunger in their community. Rewarding and a great way to build team cohesion with your staff.
Sweet as Honey – Bee Hive Building
- Your teams learn about Latin American cooperatives that make sustainable products from bees; and your teams are inspired to build and donate professional-grade beehives and apiary gear that will be used to help support the economy in a remote village in Panama, Central America. The local farmers on the ground stay in touch with some “sweet” photo updates!
Many corporate leaders and team members often wish they had more time for social responsibility and community service activities. A professionally facilitated charity team building event by InnerWork can bring the “community connection” to your teams in really fun and meaningful ways, building group rapport and the dynamics of high performing teams with your staff in the process.