In business today, every one of us is called upon to be a force for positive change and leadership. And high performance teamwork is always based on higher performing individuals. Thus, the Self, and integral self-change, is essential for leadership, high performance teamwork, and effective organizational change.
- Developing the Leader Within is an innovative, integral leadership development program being used in corporations worldwide to change human behavior and performance from the Inside-Out!
- The program uses your real-world issues and situations to courageously explore the core personal and interpersonal factors that can prevent your leaders and teams from making authentic, effective change happen.
Change from the Inside Out
The first part of the program’s learning journey builds deep levels of awareness on the inner mental, emotional and behavioral patterns of peak human performance; as well as the limited and self-defeating patterns of human behavior we all have—the human ego.
- Using highly interactive learning methods that include audience volunteers, professional dramatic techniques, role playing, humor, and large group and small group inquiry, we unmask the hidden causes of limited and self-defeating behavior in the workplace.
- We also explore the one change that rules all other changes—the shift that every person needs to make out of “ego” and into the authentic Self.
Exploring My “Leader Within” – Understanding the Self
- The second part of the program engages each participant in a fascinating self-assessment of the highly effective human attitudes, emotions and behavioral patterns they practice, as well as their negative and limiting ego patterns.
- Participants gain great insight into high leverage areas for change and improvement, including several key patterns of ego-based behavior that can be reduced and eliminated.
Building Team Understanding & Trust
- The last part of the program allows each team member to share the results of their assessment with their colleagues in small teams, where they deepen their mutual understanding of the personal changes their colleagues want to make.
- Teams make commitments to deeper levels of personal & professional change, and agree to support each other in improving overall team performance.
You are the Key to Effective Teamwork & Change
InnerWork senior consultants have seen amazing workplace change happen when individuals understand they are the key to successful team & organizational change.
- Based on years of research and implementation in organizations globally, Developing the Leader Within has helped thousands of leaders, teams, and individuals see how they can positively transform themselves and their workplace challenges, and let go of negative patterns that just don’t work.
Developing the Leader Within is one of our most popular and effective options for interactive corporate retreats, leadership retreats, and leadership conferences. Also, the program is often used in combination with team development programs and organizational change programs.